When it comes to changing our personal behaviour to cope with climate urgency, our workplaces are the best place to begin with. Workplaces burn energy, consume resources and generate waste, thereby contributing to climate change. This training session explores the various roles trade unionists can play in greening workplaces.
- To introduce participants to the concept of green workplaces;
- To contribute to making workplaces greener;
- To facilitate the sharing of best practices to make workplaces greener;
- To challenge management practices and decisions going against greener workplaces.
- TU officers and representatives are responsible for/interested in the environment, energy, climate change and sustainability.
- TU representatives at the company and sectoral level involved in environmental and greening policies.
For more information, please contact Carine Boon
Contact your trade union: https://www.etui.org/listing/affiliate
Full programme available here