In a time of climate change, more and more companies decide to implement environmental policies that aim to manage the environmental effects of their operations. Those policies have an impact not only on the energy consumption and waste generation of their industrial processes but also on the education and training of their employees in environmental issues. Because those policies affect workers' working conditions, health, and safety, they cannot arguably be considered managerial prerogative only. Workers and their representatives should have their voices heard.
- Strengthen the capacity of trade union representatives to negotiate environmental issues in their workplaces.
- Gathering relevant information to negotiate an agreement on environmental issues successfully.
- Prioritizing actions that needed to be negotiated by assessing where improvements are necessary.
- Setting up a concrete plan to make the necessary improvements actionable.
- TU officers and representatives who may be responsible for environment, energy, climate change and sustainability.
- TU representatives at the company and sectoral level involved in health and safety and environmental policies.
- EN and other languages according to the registrations
Please note that participants will have to complete a pre-activity when they register.