This workshop will mainly be focused on practice on the pedagogical design of a European training programme. Emphasis will be put on the instructional parameters of the training management cycle: needs assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Point out the different stages of a learning management cycle;
- Define learning objectives for a learning unit/training session;
- Design a learning unit bearing in mind the content;
- Match learning design to the learning outcomes and the learning methods bearing in mind the participants’ profiles;
- Select active learning methods which can be useful in adult learning;
- Propose evaluation tools bearing in mind the evaluation levels of Kirkpatrick's model.
Working languages: English and French. Programme
Participants: Trade union members responsible for delivering training within their organisations.