The pandemic and its economic consequences are having regressive effects on gender equality. The webinar will aim at mapping the actual situation, trade union involvement in addressing the unequal impact of Covif-19 on women and will create the stage for the exchange of practices on empowering women.
Aims of the webinar
- to map the impact of the pandemic on gender equality;
- to analyse the trade union involvement in addressing the unequal impact of COVID-19 on women;
- to create the stage for exchange of practices and policies on empowering women;
- to generate ideas for future TU action on gender equality.
Active working languages will be English, French, German.
- Trade union officers or workers’ representatives in charge/interested in challenges for gender and equality.
Individual expressions of interests can be made through national contact persons (see the list here).
A draft programme of the event can be found here.