Following the webinar organized in September 2020 entitled «The Practice of Green Competences», this time we focused on the pedagogy of green competences. More precisely, we tried to answer the following question: what kind of pedagogical tools and methodologies could we use to develop green competences in a training session?
Programme can be found → here
- Trade union trainers dealing with sustainability, climate change, environmental and greening policies;
- Trade union trainers interested in environmental issues;
- Trade unionists responsible for training in their organization.
- Video 1: Setting the scene : C’est quoi le développement durable ? – What is sustainable development ? (FR-EN)
- Video 2: Closing remarks (FR-EN)
- C’est quoi le développement durable ? (FR)
- Was ist nachhaltige Entwicklung? ( DE)
- What is sustainable development (EN)
- ¿Qué es el desarrollo sostenible? (ES)
- Che cos’è lo sviluppo sostenibile? (IT)
In this video, Didier Mulnet introduces sustainable development as the meeting point between the social, environmental and economic spheres.
In this second video, Didier Mulnet demonstrates that sustainable development is all about competences
In this third video, Didier Mulnet introduces the five metacompetences of sustainable development