European Works Council members (full members or deputies) taking their first steps in this information and consultation body, without having received any training before.
- to have an in-depth training focused on understanding the role of EWC;
- to improve the understanding of the EWC directives (1994 and 2009) and the role of EWC agreement;
- to understand the impacts on EWCs of the different industrial relation systems
- to empower participants to fully explore the possibilities of the EWC;
- to step up into a EWC with the request knowledge of legal framework with also practical tips and tricks;
The training is an online workshop that is organized by the ETUI. There will be simultaneous interpretation during the workshop in EN, DE, FR. More languages may be added if requested by at least 5 participants. Find the agenda here.