Climate change is often seen through the lens of intergenerational equity. In other words, in the fight against climate change, there should be a relationship of obligations between generations: one generation should not pass on costs to another for the benefits and pleasures it is now enjoying.
- Building trade union power through an intergenerational dialogue of trade unionists on climate change and related topics ( e.g., quality jobs)
- Learning about initiatives that have been done to instigate such a dialogue
- Exploring ways of trade unions' intergenerational cooperation on climate issues and related topics
English and Swedish
Please see here for the programme.
- TU officers and representatives who are interested in the environment, energy, climate change, and sustainability.
- TU representatives at a workplace and sectoral level involved in health and safety and environmental policies.
How are enrolments processed?
We can accept a maximum of 20 participants.
The final confirmation of the participants will be done by the team of trainers bearing in mind the requirements for the target group.
We ask you to bear in mind the recommendations of the ETUC Action Plan for women which call for the proportional representation of women in trade union activities.
Should you need any additional information please do not hesitate to contact :