The ETUI's green competence framework approach designates knowledge, skills, values, and attitude needed to live in, develop, and support a society that reduces the impact of human activity on the environment.
From September 2021 to December 2021, 6 experienced trainers from four trade union organizations - ZSSS (Slovenia), CISL (Italy), KOZ (Slovakia) and UGT (Spain) - participated in capacity-building training to produce training material on ETUI's green competence with a specific focus on Just Transition.
More precisely, they used "real-life situation" or "case studies" to develop green competences.
This training built on these cases studies will convey experts on Just Transition, climate change, climate change mitigation, and the Italian National Recovery and Resilience Plan.
- Understand and describe the ETUI's green competence framework approach
- Identify priorities for trade union action regarding the Just ecological and social Transition, with particular reference to the implementation of the Italian NPRR.
- Apply the ETUI's green competence framework approach to real-life case studies
- Implement the ETUI's green competence framework into trade unions daily practices and working environment
Interpretation will be available in English and Italian.
A draft programme is attached.
- TU representatives at the company and sectoral level involved in environmental and health, and safety policies.
- TU officers and representatives (especially young) responsible for the environment, climate change and sustainability.