The previous participants of ‘Eurotrainers level 1’ and their respective organisations are kindly invited to the Eurotrainers Level 2 course in order to continue its training for Eurotrainers. This training will take place between the 7th and 11th December 2021 in Brussels, Belgium.
- Distinguish different trade union structures within Europe;
- Develop multicultural issues in trade union education regarding the influence of cultural differences, gender and trade union cultures in a training environment;
- Compare specific trade union adult education processes by assessing training processes and by evaluating trade union activities;
- Identify and compare the different methodological approaches used in trade union training;
- Develop training practices at European level and transform trade union strategies into training;
- Validate acquired training skills and competences throughout the training pathway.
Working languages: English, French
The programme can be found here.