The training of Eurotrainers is designed to develop the individual teaching skills of trainers from member organisations, as an investment in the future of the teaching strategies of their organisations. This training aims to extend the scope of the learning programmes beyond the national level and to give them a European dimension, putting the emphasis on a European trade union identity. It covers many different aspects linked to multicultural and transnational environments and links them to the training design process and pedagogical methods we apply at the European level.
- Describe and compare trade union structures and their adult education processes within Europe.
- Develop multicultural issues in trade union education regarding the influence of cultural differences, gender, and trade union cultures in a training environment.
- Identify ETUI training teams' functions and structure.
- Put into practice different methodological approaches used in trade union training.
- Present training sessions bearing in mind the importance of the existing trade union realities and values in Europe.
- Analyse acquired training skills by using specific tools (self-assessment and portfolio) so as to lead to a validation of competences.
Working languages: English, French
The participants will be trainers who have completed a national basic training programme and have gained experience of union training accredited by their organisation.
This draft programme will give you an overview of the course contents.