Demographic change, digitalisation and decarbonisation of the economy will make the shortage of skilled workers one of the decisive factors affecting the European economy. In this context, the EU Commission launched in 2020 the European Skill Agenda, which sets ambitious targets in terms of reskilling and upskilling.
- To identify the challenges and opportunities associated with the European Skill Agenda
- To enhance companies' engagement to set up or improve their training strategies?
- To improve worker's access to reskilling and upskilling
- TU officers responsible for health and safety, climate change, and sustainable development
- Trainers at the branch, company, and sectoral levels
- TU representatives at the company level
- TU officers interested in environmental and skills issues
Please contact either Franklin Kimbimbi or Carine Boon should you have further questions.