The digital workshop will enable participants to design their training activity, packaging knowledge, skills and values, in a successful and coherent manner. In particular, participants will:
- explore the key stages of the training cycle;
- exhaustively investigate the needs of their future participants, included their learning styles
- formulate appropriate and reachable learning objectives
- outline the contents for their training activity
- design an innovative and participatory learning and evaluation strategy for their training
- finalize their learner-centered training design
The digital workshop takes the form of a guided process through the several steps of effective training design.
Content is unlocked (almost) on a daily basis and packaged in a way that allows for reflection and implementation. Informative and participatory learning opportunities (surveys, videos, quizzes, assignments, interviews, etc.) are provided to enable participants to reach the course learning objectives
and work individually, in pair and group.
Besides the modular courseware, individual assistance and coaching are provided to support each trainer in making real their training design idea.
The workshop is offered online through an asynchrony modality that allows participants to plan their own learning and working,
ETUI trainers and trade union members responsible for delivering training within their organizations (maximum 30 participants).
Find more information about the training here and the agenda here.