The Education Department of the European Trade Union Institute is organising an online course entitled “Digital facilitation in synchronous events”. This training will take place from 8 May to 2 June, with a pre-engagement phase starting on April 17.
Trainers, facilitators of online events and courses, Eurotrainers and other colleagues working on training development within their European Trade Union organisations.
What would I learn?
• What are the different dimensions of online facilitation?
• How many types of online events exist? And what are their characteristics?
• Which skills are useful to facilitate online settings?
• Which methods are best suited to facilitate online interaction?
• How to work in groups and prepare for an online session?