Following a first training organised during the previous work programme and entitled "Trade unions and the recovery plans," this training will question the social and environmental dimensions of the recovery plans. In Italy, for example, CGIL is invited in May to meet the government on the NRRP.
This training aims to empower participants' involvement in their respective National Recovery and Resilience Plan and build together a concerted trade union's response to the plans.
- Analyse the contribution of National Recovery and Resilience Plans to green transition and social justice
- Identify trade unions' social and environmental priorities in National Recovery and Resilience Plans
- Draft a concerted strategy to strengthen the role of trade unions in the implementation and monitoring of the National Recovery and Resilience Plans according to those priorities.
- TU Officers in charge of the National Recovery and Resilience Plans
- TU Representatives and Officers at a sectoral and regional level
- TU Representatives and Officers dealing with European policies
- TU Representatives and Officers dealing with environmental and digital issues
- TU trainers and researchers interested in the Recovery and Resilience Plans at the National and European level
Interpretation will be available in English, Lithuanian and Italian. Other languages if more than 5 participants request it.