This digital workshop, addressed to youth from national EFFAT affiliates, responds to the need to keep on learning despite the pandemic and continue the multi-annual training pathway for youth started after the EFFAT 2019 Congress.
The training follows a series of three webinars run in October-December 2020, focusing on key topics such as EU for young trade unionists, Social media campaigning and Online organizing & recruiting.
The course will combine expert’s input and feedback with hands-on group activity on concrete campaigns.
Due to the nature of the workshop, participants are supposed to play an active role and attend for the entire duration of the training.
By attending the workshop participants will be able to:
- define the main elements of a campaign strategy
- identify the phases of a typical campaign
- tools and skills needed to run successful and affordable campaigns;
- design an action plan for a real campaign.
Interpretation will be offered in English, German, Italian and Spanish, provided that there’s a minimum number of participants requiring one of these languages.
The scheduling of the workshop is (CET time):
- on 11th March: from 9:30 to 12:30, from 14:00 to 17:00
- on 12th March: from 9:30 to 12:30
Eligible participants are members of the EFFAT Youth Committee and young workers operating in the EFFAT sectors. To give priority to youth, the suggested age limit for participants is 35 years old.